Sydney Cake Crawl 2022
WOOHOOO!!! Tickets for our Sydney Cake Crawl are now on sale!
ACDN Members save $30 on their ticket. This event is limited to 50 tickets
(as that’s all we can fit on the bus!), tickets are now sold out, but you can add your name to the waiting list below!
Saturday August 13th
Time: Meet at 8:15am – the bus will depart at 8:30am sharp!
We aim to return to the meeting point between 4:30-5:00pm
- 2 x demos
- 2 x Mini-classes where participants will take home what they’ve made
- Learning a variety of different decorating techniques such as: Buttercream flower piping, Wafer paper flower techniques, Wafer and rice paper techniques, Modelling chocolate making and techniques
- Brunch, tea & coffee, lunch, afternoon tea, bus and venue hire… and maybe a sneaky cocktail or two!
- Bus limited to 50 Cake Crawlers
- Goody bag for each Cake Crawler to take home!
Seats are now fully booked!
Add your name to the waiting list below!
If a seat becomes available we’ll email you asap!
Our teachers for the day:
Maria Racovalis of Bouquet Cakes: Buttercream flower piping
Hands-on mini class: Each student will create two buttercream flower cupcakes to take home!
Monica Cavallaro of Moreish Cakes: Wafer paper flowers
Hands-on mini class: Each student will make a wafer paper rose to take home!
Tiffany Jones of The Pastry Project: How to make & use modelling chocolate
Demo and Q&A
Heidi Pfiffner of PS Love Cake Manly: Rice and wafer paper techniques
Demo and Q&A
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you can no longer attend the event please contact us at h[email protected] and we will try to assist you to resell your ticket
- Participants must inform ACDN of any dietary or medical requirements a minimum of 14 days prior to the event.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event you acknowledge you have read and agree with our Event Terms & Conditions