ACDN means: Australian Cake Decorating Network Pty Ltd, its employees and its representatives.
Industrial disputes, missed or cancelled flights, travel delays, weather conditions, unforeseen acts of nature or other events may necessitate cancellation or delay of the Cake Crawl event. It is a requirement of attending this event that you take out appropriate international travel insurance to cover such an event. ACDN will not be held liable for any costs or losses as a result of such events.
ACDN holds no responsibility for costs or losses including missed travel connections, delays or booking errors. The Cake Crawl event will begin on the scheduled time, if you are delayed and miss the departure of our group, you will be required to meet us at the next available location. There will be no refunds for any part of the Cake Crawl event missed due to participant delay.
To the extent permitted by law, ACDN are not liable for death of or injury to any person on the event. It is a requirement that travel insurance be taken out to cover such events.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
No refunds will be provided under any circumstances, except where required by law.
If you are no longer able to attend the event you may sell your ticket to another participant and inform ACDN of the name change up to one month prior to the scheduled event. Name changes will NOT be allowed within one month of the event.
ACDN will not be responsible for transfer of payments between ticket holders or responsible for finding a replacement participant.
ACDN may be able to assist in finding a new participant to take your ticket and in this case a $50 admin fee will be charged. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to find a participant to take your ticket and no refund will be given if we can’t assist in finding a purchaser for your ticket.
The Cake Crawl event requires a minimum number of 15 participants to go ahead.
It is each participant’s decision to book flights or accommodation prior to confirmation that the event will be going ahead and no responsibility for these costs will be taken if the event does not go ahead on these dates. Once the minimum number of participants is reached we will inform all participants who have booked tickets. If the event does not go ahead due to not reaching minimum numbers, all participants who have booked will be refunded their cake crawl ticket price in full.
Tickets can be paid for in full, or with a deposit and either weekly or monthly payment plan options.
The payment prices below are for ACDN members taking into account the member discount of £25 (Approx $40 AUD).
If you are purchasing a non-member ticket they will be £25 (Approx $40 AUD) higher than the prices listed below.
*Payment plans will incur an additional A £25 (Approx $40 AUD) admin fee which will is included in the weekly/monthly payment amount.
Tickets can be secured with a:
£170 deposit (Approx $277 AUD) for ACDN members
£195 deposit (Approx $317.5 AUD) for non-members
The remainder can then be paid:
£1395 (Approx $2273 AUD)
(Due 4 weeks after deposit payment. This will be processed in AUD to save Cake Crawlers on currency conversion fees)
£1420 inclusive of £25 payment plan fee (see below)
£71 per week over 20 weeks (approx $115.70 AUD per week)
£284 per month over 5 months (approx $462.8 AUD per month)
(A £25 (Approx $40 AUD) admin lee will apply to payment plans which is included in the weekly/monthly payment amount)
PLEASE NOTE: Payment plans will be processed via PayPal in POUNDS (GBP).
Why do we charge payment plans in GBP?
The costs to run the tour are charged to us in GBP so the payment plans are required to be in GBP in case of currency conversion fluctuations between time of deposit purchase and time of all payments being finalised via payment plan. Please note, amounts listed above are correct according to currency conversion on wvw.xe.com at date of publication 22 March 2017. Conversion into AUD may vary when payment is made due to currency coversion rates and PayPal or bank currency conversion rate or fees at the time of payment.
INCLUSIONS/EXCLUSIONS IN THE TICKET COST
Included in the Cake Crawl ticket cost is food/drinks as noted in the itinerary, studio visits, decorator fees and other booking fees.
Flights, accommodation and transfer costs are not included in the Cake Crawl ticket price. The pre-Cake Crawl events are not included in the ticket price. Evening meals and drinks are not included in the ticket price, unless otherwise indicated in the itinerary.
Here's a full list of what is covered in the ticket cost:
- 8 day durations with a guided tour of London's sweetest attractions followed by 2 full days to explore the Cake International show in Birmingham then travelling to Liverpool for a tour and learning at the Renshaw Academy
- Welcome drink on Monday night before Cake Crawl commences
- London Bus tour with High Tea on the double decker red London bus
- Chocolate indulgence afternoon tea at Choccywoccydoodah
- Hands on workshop with Peggy Porschen, including morning or afternoon tea, Peggy Porschen Parlour and Academy visit.
- Hands on workshop followed by lunch at Borough Marker
- High Tea at The Ritz
- Train ticket from London to Birmingham
- Venue hire and demo with Tracey James, lunch & refreshments
- Meet and greet VIP night access with nibbles and welcome drink
- Daily admission passes to Cake International Show
- Venue hire and demos with Jacqueline Butler, Michelle Boyd and Sachiko Windbiel, lunch & refreshments
- Train ticket from Birmingham to Liverpool
- Dinner with the Renshaw team upon arrival in Liverpool
- One night accommodation in Liverpool (twin share - 2 ppl per room)
- Renshaw Academy tour and workshop with lunch and refreshments
- Train ticket from Liverpool to London
- Lunch on each day of the tour (excl. 2 days at Cake International)
- Farewell drink on event conclusion on return to London on 7th November
- Any personal or additional purchases i.e. shopping purchases
- Food & drink not listed (meals not included during 2 days at Cake International to allow Cake Crawlers to choose own items at the show)
- Evening meals throughout the tour with the exception of Liverpool dinner
- Accommodation in London and Birmingham
- Breakfast (may be included at hotel, depending on where you stay)
- Any additional activities or travel not listed as an inclusion above
- Tube ticket for London (many people will be arriving prior to the tour starting so will need this before we meet)
PLEASE NOTE: Itinerary is subject to change. Decorators & venues listed have confirmed their involvement but occassionally changes are required due to reasons outside our control. In this case we will replace the itinerary item with one of similar value and skill level and inform our participants. We will aim to stay to this itinerary as listed where possible and create the most amazing event possible!
We suggest a medium level of fitness to attend this Cake Crawl event, as there will be a moderate amount of walking over the eight days.
Booking a ticket on this Cake Crawl event indicates you have read and agree with the terms and conditions for this event.
This itinerary is subject to change before the UK Cake Crawl date.
Of course we will aim to only change it for the better, to fit in even more awesome places to visit and decorators to meet and learn from!